1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I have high speed internet. People I know you all will come to Jasons defense and you have. However, I have a funny feeling I'm not the only person that feels the way I do. Others have already expressed concern/frustration as well. The way the sale has gone down smells a bit fishy to me. Items definately appeared sold before ever being posted. It takes a while to go through the Paypal process and some of these sales sure seemed to end VERY VERY FAST. Is Jason going to make his friends fight for these items? Come on now, for real. Anyways just wanted to throw it out there as food for thought. Don't shoot the messenger

are you serious? if your not pleased why stick around? just saying...
 
Look at it this way , think of all the money you saved by not being able to snag anything :wink:
 
Jason Fox Sunset Watermelon Echinata

Reg: $85 Sale: $45

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-173.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0169.jpg

























 
New Release

Jason Fox Master PPE Cyphastrea

Reg: $90 Sale: $60

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-174.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0170.jpg


























 
Jason Fox Red Hot Setosa

Reg: $60 Sale: $30

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-175.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0171.jpg



























 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top