2.6G Sexy Ricordia Build

asterina
31c976990a9640c3b32e06a507f2befc.jpg


the baby harlequin
ec2c93727ef7e7fdc519a12f2f381efa.jpg
I love the harlequin serpent
 
I want one!!
 
Looking good, can't wait to see the mushrooms!

thanks! having a little heater issue. found the tank at 86 today. no loses luckily, just unplugged it. I am going to get a colbalt neotherm next week. not going to add anything until then!

also, have to get that par38 bulb before I add any shrooms as well!
 
kpaquatics.com

my favorite website to order all livestock from. CUC, fish, sponges, whatever, they have great stuff.
Thank you I will check it out!!
 
added a small amount of phosfiltrum, had a ton left over from my other tank. I think I'm going to change out the purigen for purfiltrum and see how it works.
f53fd98d010cb39f65f4be6e12a23186.jpg
 
update:

still haven't caught the male. he's a lot smaller, and I'm in no rush, no need to destroy my other tank to get him out.

pod explosion over the weekend! see the left side glass. this was taken during the day today.
b10108b3eaebc27f55f60d762164732b.jpg
 
Cool idea! Following along
 
lost one of my female sexies. ): maybe I was moving too quick. caught the other and threw her back in the mixed reef. I'm going to let this cycle for a bit longer, the serpent and snails are still in and doing fine!
 
I'm sorry you lost one of your sexy ladies.

I really love what you're building and wish I could do the same (or at least the confidence to try).
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top