2.6G Sexy Ricordia Build

lost one of my female sexies. ): maybe I was moving too quick. caught the other and threw her back in the mixed reef. I'm going to let this cycle for a bit longer, the serpent and snails are still in and doing fine!
Sorry to hear about your "sexy" but glad to hear your serpent is doing good . Just bought a 30 gallon jbj rl and thinking about adding one to my clan.:) How's the 8 gallon doing?
 
I'm sorry you lost one of your sexy ladies.

I really love what you're building and wish I could do the same (or at least the confidence to try).
thanks ):

I'm really excited to get some coral in there!


Sorry to hear about your "sexy" but glad to hear your serpent is doing good . Just bought a 30 gallon jbj rl and thinking about adding one to my clan.:) How's the 8 gallon doing?
thanks :/

this happened to the 8 last night :) I'm not going to update or reveal any pictures until I'm done with all the upgrades and the new aquascape. :D stay tuned!
474315247e40a3a1b5681ed571fd5cea.jpg
 
Don't keep us in suspense to long!! :rolleyes::D
 
I must admit, your Tonga is neat!
 
I must admit, your Tonga is neat!

thanks!

did a 80% water change today, re-arranged the rock, upgraded the return pump.

88438f0ec5a906ad2206c325be6d1233.jpg

b93cee34881ee5f8f5eaaabac436dadf.jpg
ffa66cf37f8db61d49e2364575ce77e0.jpg


sorry I'm dragging my feet on this build. I'm in the process of re-working two of my other tanks as well. also, I'm still learning proper ways to keep this little tank stable- this is my first pico.
 
I have taken down my 2.6 fluval but still have my 3 gallon fluval spec. It's been a great tank. I'm thinking about upgrading the tank thought. Can't really add anymore corals, but the tank is so established I don't really want to:confused:
 
I have taken down my 2.6 fluval but still have my 3 gallon fluval spec. It's been a great tank. I'm thinking about upgrading the tank thought. Can't really add anymore corals, but the tank is so established I don't really want to:confused:

when I ran out of room I started getting rid of the most "low end" corals in the tank and started replacing them with really really nice ones. :)
 
when I ran out of room I started getting rid of the most "low end" corals in the tank and started replacing them with really really nice ones. :)
Lol that's mean. They probably liked they're home!
 
long overdue update!

bought one more sexy shrimp to complete the trio, added three shrooms, a cobalt neotherm 25w heater, and a par38 bulb (it's kind of blue but oh well the ricordia look great under it!)

30921acf1c5e05d820aa0a6eedbf6938.jpg


81c59fed146772418e6fa271275fa940.jpg


6fe2711e77b29ccd3f0a21d331328608.jpg


now to find some more varieties of rics!
 
Very nice build. I've thought about throwing together a small tank to put on my desk, but we'll see. For now I have my BC29 and I have 3 sexy shrimp in it too. They love their mini maxi anemone but have started to roam freely throughout the tank.
P1010706.JPG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top