- Joined
- Apr 17, 2016
- Messages
- 55,872
- Reaction score
- 46,871
- Location
- Houston, TX
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
I switched out my gif. It's best to avoid politics in a reef forumEarly? We are bringing it all weekend!
![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I switched out my gif. It's best to avoid politics in a reef forumEarly? We are bringing it all weekend!
![]()

What happened had to change your GIF lolEarly? We are bringing it all weekend!
![]()
I am having that issue as well. Did it take you to details page ?of course shop pay decides to not work when the Todd’s comes up
YesI am having that issue as well. Did it take you to details page ?
Master Torch, $5 DS, $5 Jolt, Rainbow Splice all in the first 5 hrs is making it rain.
I got torch money Im waiting to use but no luck. Wife will be happy though.Happy day for your wallet.
ARC thanks for the amazing live sale. This is my first as im a new reefer and im hooked

