30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Early? We are bringing it all weekend!

the best.gif
I switched out my gif. It's best to avoid politics in a reef forum :)
 
lol I have no idea what that gif is.
 
ABOUT 5 MORE MINUTES TO POST AND LIKE
ANCIENT CORAL

ancient coral.jpg

Despite your best efforts, this coral of yours has survived for years! For this game,
post the pic of your OLDEST CORAL, tell us how long you have had it, get the most "likes", and win FREE SHIPPING FROM ARC FOR THIS LIVE SALE!!!

One post per person. New accounts without meaningful content history will not be counted.
 
Wife just walked into my man cave, yelling if you are buying that dam coral online again I'm goin to smash your face into the keyboard. I think she is just jokhbv x;d.noyi xd gf.o,x yv,xvm t xmukg x
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top