30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

add this to that section?
giphy.gif
 
There was a $100 budgie yesterday
 
I'm just watching the Live Sale section on the website and hitting F5 every so often at this point... this is all too stressful ;Dead
 
I'm just watching the Live Sale section on the website and hitting F5 every so often at this point... this is all too stressful ;Dead
I've noticed sometimes they show up here and not there first, and the other way around can happen too
 
I'm just watching the Live Sale section on the website and hitting F5 every so often at this point... this is all too stressful ;Dead
I find booze helps. Or makes it worse. I can't remember which one it is....
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top