- Joined
- Apr 17, 2016
- Messages
- 55,872
- Reaction score
- 46,871
- Location
- Houston, TX
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
I apologize! My eyes are tired from starring at the screen all weekend!Yay! Even though that says chadtatams...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I apologize! My eyes are tired from starring at the screen all weekend!Yay! Even though that says chadtatams...
add this to that section?![]()
My software is in constant need of updating.I thought we updated Codybot's firmware yesterday after the Plinkco fiasco...
if you can spot me $200 for it then sure!add this to that section?![]()
I've noticed sometimes they show up here and not there first, and the other way around can happen tooI'm just watching the Live Sale section on the website and hitting F5 every so often at this point... this is all too stressful ;Dead
did you just join r2r?Yay! Even though that says chadtatams...
Yes, yesterday. And already spending too much..did you just join r2r?

I find booze helps. Or makes it worse. I can't remember which one it is....I'm just watching the Live Sale section on the website and hitting F5 every so often at this point... this is all too stressful ;Dead
Lol. Made it worse for me. Yesterday I thought I saw something for $10 but it was $110. Lol.I find booze helps. Or makes it worse. I can't remember which one it is....
shopping from R2R is a faster method of checking out.... less clicks. FYII'm just watching the Live Sale section on the website and hitting F5 every so often at this point... this is all too stressful ;Dead

