30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Catheter ain’t gonna do nothin when duty calls... get a colostomy bag
giphy.gif
 
Might need to invest in a massaging chair for during the livesale. Atleast get one other thing accomplished during the time.
 
yea my back is starting to get tweaked from too much sitting
 
Just checked tracking and my new light is going to be here the day after these frags. Only have four frags in there now, so really stocking up. Switching to T5/LED hybrid instead of just LEDs.
Fancy! I’m gonna need to order a new frag rack for these bad boys...
 
Fancy! I’m gonna need to order a new frag rack for these bad boys...
I should probably invest in one of those too. Trying to find holes and cracks in my rock to jam them into before gluing them down is just a pain.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top