Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Maybe when u get your software upgrades You could ask for better jokes?! Lol![]()
ARC is dropping $5 bombs!
This is my first sale, how is this one different?Unfortunately I wasn't able to join this until late. What an awesome live sale - seems like one of the better ones I've seen in a while!
$5 Dragon SoulYeah they are... best $5 I think I've seen. $5 bloodshot?!?!
Fewer Xenia, for one...This is my first sale, how is this one different?
Hey! Xenia is GREAT!Less Xenia, for one...
In small dosesHey! Xenia is GREAT!

...shes youngHey! Xenia is GREAT!
Yeah ... xenia is a wolf in sheeps clothing...shes young
Gigantic, tank-wide doses is best. Couple BTAs in there for colorIn small doses![]()


