30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Sorry that took so long. That's the risk of walking into the retail section during store hours.
With all the lights on the par is 700 right at the splice mother.

Quick photo with algae on glass but it’s about 5 inches from the surface under T5 and Reefbrite leds.
972919EB-A94E-458A-AD13-A0DBF2EEA433.jpeg
Thanks so much . I would have not thought that much but I got a set up for it!!!. How many hours a day are your lights on or ramp up to 700 par?
20200924_162823.jpg
 
dang too slow all that dumping in the thread
 
well that sale on my bday is looking to be the next time I try.
 
Thanks so much . I would have not thought that much but I got a set up for it!!!. How many hours a day are your lights on or ramp up to 700 par?
20200924_162823.jpg
I have a tank like this 150 gal, water volume is 135gal, how much alk and calcium do you dose per day? I have a triton and it's like up to 700 ml each. I thought it high so I'm asking.
 
LOL yea I have two 30 IM Nuvo's would stick it all in one and have the hg in the one with the battery back up.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top