Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks so much . I would have not thought that much but I got a set up for it!!!. How many hours a day are your lights on or ramp up to 700 par?Sorry that took so long. That's the risk of walking into the retail section during store hours.
With all the lights on the par is 700 right at the splice mother.
Quick photo with algae on glass but it’s about 5 inches from the surface under T5 and Reefbrite leds.
![]()
omg that went quick!!!!
Bright as hell still. More yellow.Out of curiosity, what does a torch like that look like under white light?
It wouldn't stop at your tank either.TBH my tank is so small the Hg would kill everything else![]()
Confirmed.CodyBot
You confirm those guys walked away?
I have a tank like this 150 gal, water volume is 135gal, how much alk and calcium do you dose per day? I have a triton and it's like up to 700 ml each. I thought it high so I'm asking.Thanks so much . I would have not thought that much but I got a set up for it!!!. How many hours a day are your lights on or ramp up to 700 par?![]()
Anymore brighter than Todd’s?There is a Master Torch coming up a little later!
There needs to be a drooling emoteHere is a tease of the Master Torch..... how would this look in your tank?
![]()

