50g fowlr to reef

Lol I know it. Got them from a somewhat local reefer. 3 heads of mushrooms, 4 Duncan heads, a leather, 3 different Zoas, 2 hammers, 2 candy cane heads,
Sounds good man. Where are the fish?
 
They're coming lol.
 
Will probably be a week
 
Ha-ha I will when I get all the frags in their places
 
Here is some more pictures

IMG_20151229_161115957_HDR.jpg


IMG_20151229_161210487.jpg


IMG_20151229_161719247.jpg


IMG_20151229_160959185.jpg


IMG_20151229_161123765.jpg


IMG_20151229_161137605.jpg
 
Nice man, is that sunny d palys? Second to last picture
 
I'm pretty sure they are. I don't really remember the names he said.
 
Yeah they look like sunny d's. The bottom are radioactive dragon eyes.
 
Perfect! So happy to finally have something in the tank
 
I finally got to see it come to life lol
 
Thanks for your dedication lol
 
Haha not a problem. Looking forward to seeing more and it growing out
 
Me too. I will post more when I have some updates
 
Time for an update buddy!
 
Wish I had something to update man lol. Hopefully I will have a fish in here by Saturday night. I either have to order a fish online or travel atleast 3 hours to pick one up. The guy I got the frags from is leaving town this week and said he would pick me up a fish and bring it back. But for an update, all my corals are still alive! So good news there. I've been trying to be active on other people's threads, trying to finalize a stock list, and maybe mapping out an upgrade ha-ha. I've also been trying to get my ice fishing stuff rigged up, another hobby of mine lol
 
That's good they are still alive haha! Ice fishing?? Dude where do you live?? I do........shark hunting in 90 degree weather, lol. No ice here other than in the freezer:D
 
Ha-ha Wyoming. We don't get 90 degree days. 4 months of what we call summer and the rest winter, where we can get -35 degrees. Just had a week straight of -25 degrees. The hottest it got was 2 degrees. But where I live they say is the best trout fishing in the USA, so it evens out. I'm so jealous about shark fishing, haven't been yet. Planning a trip hopefully this summer.
 
Ha-ha Wyoming. We don't get 90 degree days. 4 months of what we call summer and the rest winter, where we can get -35 degrees. Just had a week straight of -25 degrees. The hottest it got was 2 degrees. But where I live they say is the best trout fishing in the USA, so it evens out. I'm so jealous about shark fishing, haven't been yet. Planning a trip hopefully this summer.
Geez! I couldn't imagine.......it's 48 degrees here tonight and I'm freezing my behind off lol. That's probably hot to yall though lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top