50g fowlr to reef

Sorry lol I was out of town for a week
 
Yeah me neither! The same as it has been for the past few weeks, hasn't changed much lol waiting for the diatoms to come.
 
Nothing as of yet.
 
Little update, seems like my tank isn't processing ammonia and nitrite how fast i thought it was. I dosed ammonia monday morning and still had residuals of ammonia and nitrite last night. I will test again tonight after work and see where i am at. Haven't noticed any diatoms yet, but im hopeful lol
 
Im not sure. From what i have read, people who use dr tims usually have a cycle that is about 2 weeks. Im at week 3, but it is what it is i guess. At least its doing something.
 
I heard that bio spiral from instant ocean works really great, I've never used it I always had my good quality live rocks.
 
I looked into that, but ive heard of people having better luck with dr tims. I may give it a try. Thanks for your input.
 
So how's it coming man? Haven't heard anything in days
 
Sorry, been extremely busy with work. Its coming okay. Still not processing ammonia and nitrites in 24 hours, its taking a few days. Tank still looks the same lol hasn't changed
 
Haha alright man. Hope it cycles soon
 
I know me too. I was hoping it would be finished by now because I'm getting ready to head to Colorado for six days and I was gonna pick up a fish lol
 
Hey man. I just got home about 15 minutes ago. Tank looks the same, I will test the water probably about 8 tonight so watch for an update around then.
 
Good news, it appears I am processing ammonia and nitrite in 24 hours. I dosed again and will know for sure tomorrow night when I test again. High hopes I should have a fish in there next week!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top