How will it suffer the same fate? How can you make such a diagnosis lol? It's already in the tank and doing just fine:
The clowns are in a breeder box and I'm asking specifically whether or not fish can infect anemones. I will have to treat my clowns if that's the case. Simply saying that it will get sick as well is nothing but a wild guess. My water parameters are fine. Everything else is growing just fine. It is not my water. When I purchased my green one, it was already bleached and probably infected. Also, It has not died in my tank. It started fouling and disintegrating once I put it in the QT. In my tank, it just did poorly for the most part but it did not start rotting or anything. It never showed its guts. So the options are A: infection or B: clowns were too big for it or A and B together.