Anyone still interested in and keeping Micromussa?

F7796E00-5D64-4F3F-838D-E52DA2D6C056.jpeg
i have a chunk of this exact coral. I picked up up in the discount tank at TSA. Been battling to keep it healthy for whatever reason. Its really fincky in my tank and seems to let me know alot. When i brought it home it was basically dead though so i guess i got that going for me.
 
i have a chunk of this exact coral. I picked up up in the discount tank at TSA. Been battling to keep it healthy for whatever reason. Its really fincky in my tank and seems to let me know alot. When i brought it home it was basically dead though so i guess i got that going for me.
I found very often flow irritates acan when its weak. Also, if there is no progressing tissue recession things likely just adjusting to flow and light. In my tank if the nearby flow is good for zoa to just stay still, its good for the acan.
A lot of my new acan/micro act unhappy first few weeks in the tank. As long as no brown jelly or progressing recession i feel optimistic
I heard RX revive and etc. helps when situation is critical.
 
5DAA8CFD-7783-484A-9EFE-EB4232843886.jpeg

I got this solar flare from TSA back in November, they had a couple other micros. First time I’d ever heard of them. It’s one of my favorites now!
 
What is the one in the last pic?
Wild colony that is coloring up amazing. Came in almost brown from life fish store. Now it’s intense green, neon centers, purple rings and and red pinwheel
Now idea what is happening next. I just can’t stop looking at it
944DD3A8-F58E-4B5F-8EFC-5C61AB3CD0C5.jpeg
 
All I can say is all of those are gorgeous! Color me jealous. Hopefully they will become more plentiful.
 
I love them too, I'll try to post a pic later when lights come up
Please, do, can’t wait. I got something for this week too
Fruit loop micromossa and rainbow maze.... Took some patience to get.
And finally I was able to get super small frag of UFO that is too small to photograph lol

731E5D94-54B7-4ABA-ACE2-5B1B703E463B.jpeg
A339E5F9-CEF1-4F5E-9F66-18C65290EC32.jpeg
4E9CE7B2-6FE5-4624-93B5-C433D85F1BF9.jpeg
 
Last edited:
here some more, sorry about pink and green Acan pic, she is just too hot and I show off this piece non stop
82E7E344-73A5-4C75-B109-60123CEF5B42.jpeg
CCE41291-2C18-4376-8907-AC55B382A119.jpeg 8A536AEE-F474-480E-AA1C-FD0C84BEDA53.jpeg 178178C4-ABDC-4399-9D10-0C184E3356CB.jpeg 0CC0F959-56B7-4A7C-8123-999C954E61D0.jpeg
 
Acans HATE me, but my tanks will grow micromussa and blastos like crazy. Weird, ain't it? I wish more vendors had micros, they are like little surprises when you find them. So pretty.
I have the Acan curse too it is the only thing I have not had success with. I have decided I hate them back
 
Patient, the first one is Ruby Rainbow, right?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top