1. Do you often think about upgrading your saltwater reef aquarium?
All the time.
2. What does your next upgrade look like in a few words? What's different? What's better?
My tank is 16 years old. I started with a 29 gallon, then added a 20 gallon refugum to it. Six months later I went to buy a 75 gallon and bought a 90 gallon reef ready All Glass tank. That tank has served me well all these years, but it’s too narrow and too high.
After “window shopping” on the Internet for a few years researching the Red Sea 625 XXL, then turning my attention to the Waterbox 180.5, I find myself fixated on the Innovative Marine EXT 170.
I was inspired by Keith (Reefbum’s) video where he hired moving men to carry the tank into the house for him. It made this dream seem possible.
All the time.
2. What does your next upgrade look like in a few words? What's different? What's better?
My tank is 16 years old. I started with a 29 gallon, then added a 20 gallon refugum to it. Six months later I went to buy a 75 gallon and bought a 90 gallon reef ready All Glass tank. That tank has served me well all these years, but it’s too narrow and too high.
After “window shopping” on the Internet for a few years researching the Red Sea 625 XXL, then turning my attention to the Waterbox 180.5, I find myself fixated on the Innovative Marine EXT 170.
I was inspired by Keith (Reefbum’s) video where he hired moving men to carry the tank into the house for him. It made this dream seem possible.

