Are you OCD about your equipment? Let's see your stuff!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
All very nice. Following...
 
Got to show some behind the scenes to get to see how bad the OCD can get:
Testing lab
In the garage: water mixing station
Quarantine with brine shrimp hatchery (quarantine is down for the moment)

7c9cccfb17f46e27e2eac2e411f0cc9b.jpg
57e5578e950acc6c35dc8825f4c5c18d.jpg
e01dc93de0a750d4071343159fcf1745.jpg
 
Some seriously amazing stuff! Thanks for the shares, I am about to go back under to hood and was looking for inspiration!
 
I was initially going to build a false wall to hide cabling but thought it would look good if they were visible yet organized properly. The only negative is when you upgrade gear (mp40qd). I left probe cabling easy to swap out and pumps easy to remove.
 
I was initially going to build a false wall to hide cabling but thought it would look good if they were visible yet organized properly. The only negative is when you upgrade gear (mp40qd). I left probe cabling easy to swap out and pumps easy to remove.
that is why my mp 40/10 not between fake wall :)

image.jpg
 
I hear 'finished basements' add value. Shrink can't help with this stuff
 
Great thread!!! Lots of inspiration here. I'm in the process of building an equipment cabinet to clean up my rats nest of wires. So far just the cabinet is built. Working on the rest hopefully this weekend
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top