Boyt's 36x24x18 starphire rimless build.

Thank you all for the compliments.
I picked up some pieces I had a local guy hold for me from my last tank. Needless to say, I should have sold them when I moved and started over. They look like crap.
2 colonies were lost completely, I got back about 1/3 of the Rastas I had and my nice sps are now all brown and I had to rename my Mias Pot of Gold to Mias Pile of Brown.:squigglemouth:
Hopefully they can all recover.
 
here are some updates. Now tyhat everything is going well, I will update more often. Starting with all dry rock took forever to get parameters good.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top