Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Three. They found out she was pregnant only after she died.
This makes it even more of a tragedy. I wake up everyday knowing my fate and really sometimes I wish it was sooner rather than later, because having to see all this bad stuff in the world daily is very bothersome to me.
 
6 weeks ago Sherry and I were standing right there literally in front of that wall. What was stopping that idiot from hearing voices that day? While I am sickened by what happened, I can only be thankful that it wasn't that day that he did.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top