Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

My paternal grandmother had hair emergencies down pat. She was a musician / comedienne / nightclub entertainer all along the Gulf Coast. She had a sizeable collection of wigs in different colors and styles. Never knew what color hair she would show up with. Sometimes I didn't even recognize her. The habit of changing hair on a whim lasted well beyond her retirement. Ha!
 
I ended up streaking her front with dark red and giving her a sassy new cut. I fix boo boos and she feeds me!

I will text you a pic of Sherry's new cut. She went back short.
 
speaking of hair. i think i need a haircut. not sure yet... On the other hand, i need yall to excuse me as i have sinned. :( I have neglected my tank for the past month and a half....
 
Y'all are hilarious! The hair emergency involved black dye.

Diatoms turned my GHA brown!!! Come dip your head in my tank for 20 minutes and you will wash away grey forever!!! These diatoms are relentless!!
 
Bald is beautiful! Sinus infections are not!
Thats what I tell my wife when she yells at me to trim my nose hair:eek:.....OK! OK! it probably sounds more like....
yes dear ;Shamefullyembarrased
BTW whats up with all the chatter with balding and hair dye :confused:...you folks wigging out?
 
My friend decided to dye her hair black. It was bad! It was much less harsh after I gave her a few dark red streaks and a sassy cut that complimented the new bold look. She really did have the Johnny Cash look when I got there.
 
My friend decided to dye her hair black. It was bad! I gave her a few dark red streaks and a sassy cut that complimented the new bold look.
My daughters have black hair, I used to before I had daughters;Blackeye
Glad she likes her new look o_O
images
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top