if you want to speed growth try spot feeding mysis.Thank you. I like it too, but it is slow growing. The last mini crash it turned black and I thought it was completely dead.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
if you want to speed growth try spot feeding mysis.Thank you. I like it too, but it is slow growing. The last mini crash it turned black and I thought it was completely dead.
. She was our exchange student last year and came back for a two week visit this year...what a great adventure for all of us! I highly recommend ISE through the State Department. The world is indeed a small place.WowOops!
![]()
Well we have to say good bye to our "daughter" from Germany today at the airport. She was our exchange student last year and came back for a two week visit this year...what a great adventure for all of us! I highly recommend ISE through the State Department. The world is indeed a small place.
its always hard to say good byemore rain today. Last night highways were closed. Thats a first since we moved to Springfield.All this talk about rain and storms, and here we are burning up. We have had two days last week that we were in the top 5 hottest places in the united states. A couple of those we beat las vegas, yesterday topped out at 107. I think today is suppose to be slightly cooler at 96, but it does look like we are going to get some storms.
That is a lot of rain. One of the few good things about all the heat is that it's usually followed up by big storms. It's like it can only take so much heat and then bam, storms propping up everywhere.more rain today. Last night highways were closed. Thats a first since we moved to Springfield.
I ran across this photo today. It is my 200 gallon Oceanic in 1983, right after set up. This is the way saltwater tanks looked 4 decades ago. A lot of progress in the hobby since then. Ha!I love that scape!! Covered in pinks, purples and red I bet it looked awesome!This will show you guys just how old I really am.I ran across this photo today. It is my 200 gallon Oceanic in 1983, right after set up. This is the way saltwater tanks looked 4 decades ago. A lot of progress in the hobby since then. Ha!
![]()
I love the look. I read that you would pull out the dead coral and bleach it because the growth was viewed as bad interesting.This will show you guys just how old I really am.I ran across this photo today. It is my 200 gallon Oceanic in 1983, right after set up. This is the way saltwater tanks looked 4 decades ago. A lot of progress in the hobby since then. Ha!
![]()
Waste Away in conjunction with Refresh is Dr Tims recipe. Dose one wait a couple days and dose the other. I think it was a 2-4 times cycle off the top of my melon.I love the look. I read that you would pull out the dead coral and bleach it because the growth was viewed as bad interesting.
@NY_Caveman I read waste away will help control cyano. I bought a bottle, I'll let you know the results.
Thanks. I looked high and low for those coral skeletons. My (now) wife's grandparents owned a shell shop on Crystal Beach, just down the road from Galveston. I got a lot of it from them. That stuff wasn't cheap either and they sold it by the pound, not by the polyp.I love that scape!! Covered in pinks, purples and red I bet it looked awesome!

Yeah, it had to look clean. I would just take it out and wash it down with a pressure nozzle and let it sit out in the Louisiana sun for a couple of weeks and it was almost as good as bleaching. I tried not to use bleach very often. I had enough coral that I could put one set in while the other was bleaching out on the deck and I would just swap them out. Oddly enough, I don't have a lot of pictures of the tank and almost none that I can find of the build. I really wish I had pictures of my DIY sump that was underneath it. It was massive.I love the look. I read that you would pull out the dead coral and bleach it because the growth was viewed as bad interesting.

This will show you guys just how old I really am.I ran across this photo today. It is my 200 gallon Oceanic in 1983, right after set up. This is the way saltwater tanks looked 4 decades ago. A lot of progress in the hobby since then. Ha!
![]()

look what my son Stefan just got. Had to replace the dead T. This one is should be a little easier to take care of. @Rakie take a gander![]()
I'm not sure. Ive haven't been able to look at its undersideLooks good! Is that a male or does she just need a few roaches?


