I thank a doc office where Katrina could set up another tank.Of course the health care industry, the business world, university settings, work form home and international placements.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I thank a doc office where Katrina could set up another tank.Of course the health care industry, the business world, university settings, work form home and international placements.
It adds biodiversity. Its really good for the tank. We will be rich.LOL, "You will love this in your tank! It just grows and grows!"
Due to having my head firmly buried in my butt, I had to start over late in life. No worries Katrina. Work towards something that you enjoy doing and the rest seems to fall in line.Pretty scary starting over at my age.
Lol, cold blooded!Now that would really pop against your cyano!!! Hehe
Keep reminding me.Due to having my head firmly buried in my butt, I had to start over late in life. No worries Katrina. Work towards something that you enjoy doing and the rest seems to fall in line.
No, but I thought about itAre you running a light?
Yeah. I just thought I might drop in some brittle stars and have a light to watchRock will be fine without it. I had coralline covered rock in covered bucket for almost five months and about 2/3 of the coralline remained.
Exactly what I did. Different pods, and worms. Toward the end I dosed a tiny bit of Phytoplankton regularly.Since the build is going to take a while, why not seed the rock with some critters.
I found 'dry' dry rock, just rinsed and tossed in the tank, was the *best* place to grow bubble algae. :-/Tonight live rock pics! Anyone see an issue with adding dry rock a piece at a time? Or should I add it all at once?
Great entry for Christmas potmI found 'dry' dry rock, just rinsed and tossed in the tank, was the *best* place to grow bubble algae. :-/
But it accentuates the cyano beautifully.
Lol, unfortunately I'm not kidding.
The bright maroon and shiny dark green look beautiful together.
:- (

