Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Of course the health care industry, the business world, university settings, work form home and international placements.
I thank a doc office where Katrina could set up another tank.
 
Pretty scary starting over at my age.
Due to having my head firmly buried in my butt, I had to start over late in life. No worries Katrina. Work towards something that you enjoy doing and the rest seems to fall in line.
 
Rock will be fine without it. I had coralline covered rock in covered bucket for almost five months and about 2/3 of the coralline remained.

 
Rock will be fine without it. I had coralline covered rock in covered bucket for almost five months and about 2/3 of the coralline remained.
Yeah. I just thought I might drop in some brittle stars and have a light to watch
 
@najer - once again, that really sucks. Sorry bud but like you said, "First world problems."

@tdlawdo - I'm going to PM you. So, there, you've been forewarned!

@Katrina71 - waiting to see those hot rocks!
 
Stopped by an LFS yesterday and said hello to this big fella... not exactly reef friendly but one of my favs!

image_605012616_19700118_193443.jpg
 
Since the build is going to take a while, why not seed the rock with some critters.
Exactly what I did. Different pods, and worms. Toward the end I dosed a tiny bit of Phytoplankton regularly.

 
Tonight live rock pics! Anyone see an issue with adding dry rock a piece at a time? Or should I add it all at once?
I found 'dry' dry rock, just rinsed and tossed in the tank, was the *best* place to grow bubble algae. :-/

But it accentuates the cyano beautifully.


Lol, unfortunately I'm not kidding.

The bright maroon and shiny dark green look beautiful together.
:- (
 
I found 'dry' dry rock, just rinsed and tossed in the tank, was the *best* place to grow bubble algae. :-/

But it accentuates the cyano beautifully.


Lol, unfortunately I'm not kidding.

The bright maroon and shiny dark green look beautiful together.
:- (
Great entry for Christmas potm
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top