Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

IMG_20190628_204739592.jpg
IMG_20190628_203639282_HDR.jpg

Last evening storm sky as the planes were flying over the airport (not pictured here)
 
IMG_20190629_155901482_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190629_161428807_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190629_155246635.jpg
IMG_20190629_155241800.jpg
IMG_20190628_203951033_HDR.jpg

Somehow I missed the pictures of the 4 or 5 Mustangs here....one is the original "Old Crow" and the real WW11 Pilot was a guest of honor. Chuck Yeager called this guy the greatest pilot he ever knew. High praise indeed from a great like Chuck Yeager.
Nice! Would have liked to have seen those.
 
This is how you know if you have a friend or acquaintance

You have positive but realistic post. I love reading them

Thank you, thank you very much. (In my best Elvis voice.) ;)
 
@Lowell Lemon those are some beautiful old birds! I feel honored to have flown with some WWII pilots that my dad knew. Those guys were fearless and totally badazz. I got to hang around planes and help build with my dad pretty much my whole life. Dad always worked 3+ jobs to support his habit.
 
I almost forgot... yesterday I was kinda offered an open ended job. Not sure doing what exactly yet, but it is a government position. NOT being a cop. He has known me a long time. He asked why I was working on the weekend...
 
I almost forgot... yesterday I was kinda offered an open ended job. Not sure doing what exactly yet, but it is a government position. NOT being a cop. He has known me a long time. He asked why I was working on the weekend...
Bet you could get some "interesting" character references from members of R2R...………...
 
Last edited:
I almost forgot... yesterday I was kinda offered an open ended job. Not sure doing what exactly yet, but it is a government position. NOT being a cop. He has known me a long time. He asked why I was working on the weekend...

This is great news! Hard to beat some of those government retirement plans.
 
Ive seen a mallet in a long time. Please tell.me they are not coming back.

Looks like he had a fantastic time.
That kid is awesome! I call him Joe Dirt. He is about as chill as they get. He wanted his cut that way just to be funny. He's so nice you forget about his hair.
 
That kid is awesome! I call him Joe Dirt. He is about as chill as they get. He wanted his cut that way just to be funny. He's so nice you forget about his hair.
A sigh of relief. I bet we all have gone through crazy hair style stage.
 
Glad the Hippy Kid had fun at camp and made it home unscathed. He sure looked happy in those pictures.

Awesome news on the job “search.” Funny how things fall in our laps when we least expect it. You have a lot of good karma built up, so hopefully you can land a nice job that brings you happiness and eases your struggles. I have my fingers crossed for you.

How is your friend that fell doing? Hopefully she is well on the road to recovery.
 
Glad the Hippy Kid had fun at camp and made it home unscathed. He sure looked happy in those pictures.

Awesome news on the job “search.” Funny how things fall in our laps when we least expect it. You have a lot of good karma built up, so hopefully you can land a nice job that brings you happiness and eases your struggles. I have my fingers crossed for you.

How is your friend that fell doing? Hopefully she is well on the road to recovery.
agree I do
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top