Last evening storm sky as the planes were flying over the airport (not pictured here)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice! Would have liked to have seen those.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Somehow I missed the pictures of the 4 or 5 Mustangs here....one is the original "Old Crow" and the real WW11 Pilot was a guest of honor. Chuck Yeager called this guy the greatest pilot he ever knew. High praise indeed from a great like Chuck Yeager.
Thanks for sharing. Great pics![]()
![]()
Last evening storm sky as the planes were flying over the airport (not pictured here)
This is how you know if you have a friend or acquaintance
You have positive but realistic post. I love reading them

Bet you could get some "interesting" character references from members of R2R...………...I almost forgot... yesterday I was kinda offered an open ended job. Not sure doing what exactly yet, but it is a government position. NOT being a cop. He has known me a long time. He asked why I was working on the weekend...

I almost forgot... yesterday I was kinda offered an open ended job. Not sure doing what exactly yet, but it is a government position. NOT being a cop. He has known me a long time. He asked why I was working on the weekend...
Ive seen a mallet in a long time. Please tell.me they are not coming back.
That kid is awesome! I call him Joe Dirt. He is about as chill as they get. He wanted his cut that way just to be funny. He's so nice you forget about his hair.Ive seen a mallet in a long time. Please tell.me they are not coming back.
Looks like he had a fantastic time.
A sigh of relief. I bet we all have gone through crazy hair style stage.That kid is awesome! I call him Joe Dirt. He is about as chill as they get. He wanted his cut that way just to be funny. He's so nice you forget about his hair.
I went to beauty school when Cyndi Lauper was popular.A sigh of relief. I bet we all have gone through crazy hair style stage.
agree I doGlad the Hippy Kid had fun at camp and made it home unscathed. He sure looked happy in those pictures.
Awesome news on the job “search.” Funny how things fall in our laps when we least expect it. You have a lot of good karma built up, so hopefully you can land a nice job that brings you happiness and eases your struggles. I have my fingers crossed for you.
How is your friend that fell doing? Hopefully she is well on the road to recovery.

