Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

15480391765948333454981166651933.jpg
shreck says hi
 

Vicious. I catch them, bag them in saltwater and put them in the freezer. Theoretically it should slow their metabolism and be painless. Perhaps a quick, accurate spike is more humane. Never asked their opinion on the subject. I have had dying livestock I euthanized in the same freezer manner.

 
Last edited:
That crab in particular gave me a hard time, I have seen him sneaking and killing few wrasses at night when they were sleep, the last straw was when it was standing on top of my loripes acro and cutting all the tips.
I had to ask my friend to come over, we removed the entire left side aquascape so we can finally catch him !! took us all day !!
 
Thank you. I have read conflicting views that the 2 have to be "mated" there were 4 swimming together at the lfs. These 2 were definitely swimming together. I'm hoping.

They swim together at the LFS and on reefs. IN a tank you will be lucky to get a pair, and usually still there will be a random day they start fighting to the death. The only time I've seen it really work is the guy from reefbuilders, who had a small shoal of 5 who lived together for years. Similar to the BRS clownfish harem, I wonder if the answer is more rather than less.

Either way, name the one who wins the death match after @WallyB's hamster.
 
Come to think of it most of my reds look more rust colored? It's only the reds all the other colors look great
Dose potassium
 
They swim together at the LFS and on reefs. IN a tank you will be lucky to get a pair, and usually still there will be a random day they start fighting to the death. The only time I've seen it really work is the guy from reefbuilders, who had a small shoal of 5 who lived together for years. Similar to the BRS clownfish harem, I wonder if the answer is more rather than less.

Either way, name the one who wins the death match after @WallyB's hamster.
I'm prepared to re-home one. I'm wondering if I will see aggression first?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top