Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I see already one is dominant. No aggression yet, just one comes out first and explores. I see a lot of dorsal fin flipping and then the other comes out.Yes you will see aggression first
Title of the thread... guess they miss that thing is one of the longest on the forums.OK I'm officially lost.....
What's with the welcomes????
I absolutely adore this picture! I miss my little guy
I jokingly call them krakheads.They all flick their fins it's normal. They will do that non stop
I love him too, it surprised me that after his shy period, he's a little pit bull.I absolutely adore this picture! I miss my little guy
Clove oil is the preferred way to anesthetize, and euthanize fish. I'll have to look up proper quantities again, but a little is used to put them to sleep so you can either operate on them, then remove them from the bath or add more oil to... end things.Vicious. I catch them, bag them in saltwater and put them in the freezer. Theoretically it should slow their metabolism and be painless. Perhaps a quick, accurate spike is more humane. Never asked their opinion on the subject. I have had dying livestock I euthanized in the same freezer manner.
I don't care what anyone says, when I get a tank upgrade I'm gonna be trying a shoal of 20+I jokingly call them krakheads.
20+ crackheads... make sure you keep an eye on everything. Next thing you know you're missing an expensive frag and they're selling it on the black market for a quick hit.I don't care what anyone says, when I get a tank upgrade I'm gonna be trying a shoal of 20+
Sushi was too... didn't matter how big it was, it got near its burrow it got bit. I want another pair.I love him too, it surprised me that after his shy period, he's a little pit bull.
See...you know what I'm talking about!Sushi was too... didn't matter how big it was, it got near its burrow it got bit. I want another pair.
I've done both. I prefer the freezer method.Vicious. I catch them, bag them in saltwater and put them in the freezer. Theoretically it should slow their metabolism and be painless. Perhaps a quick, accurate spike is more humane. Never asked their opinion on the subject. I have had dying livestock I euthanized in the same freezer manner.
I have two old relics. Both 1979. It wasn't Detroit's finest year, but it is what I grew up with. The ElCamino belonged to my father.
![]()
Me and my Johnny 7 OMA (One Man Army) - and my Huffy bike! Circa '62-'63
![]()

