I'm the same way tonight. Heather's got the trip to the the fish store all planned out and has given me a few hours in there. She's a keeper.No way!
Maybe you can get hubby to pick out some fish. That will get him involved
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm the same way tonight. Heather's got the trip to the the fish store all planned out and has given me a few hours in there. She's a keeper.No way!
Smart.Yep so she doesn't have to stay long at her mom's. But she invited me along so I could go to the fish store. It's a win win situation.
I've been asking too. I'm betting she's piled up on daddy sleeping.@Fin can you post a pic of your adorable puppy.
That's a heck of an idea. A great place to grow pods as wellBe nice to have a sump system.
Your 28 could become a display refugium.
Sump monsters.I know this sounds crazy, but I'm looking forward to a sump so I can keep my bad crabs too. I find them to be amazing and beautiful.
I know this sounds crazy, but I'm looking forward to a sump so I can keep my bad crabs too. I find them to be amazing and beautiful.

Sump Lords.Sump monsters.
I may have missed it , does this one have a sump with it ?I know this sounds crazy, but I'm looking forward to a sump so I can keep my bad crabs too. I find them to be amazing and beautiful.

