Shelly and I are very excited for you on the find! I showed her the picks and the first thing she said was your nem would look very nice in there!Full frontal![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Shelly and I are very excited for you on the find! I showed her the picks and the first thing she said was your nem would look very nice in there!Full frontal![]()

It's one thing I was wantingShelly and I are very excited for you on the find! I showed her the picks and the first thing she said was your nem would look very nice in there!![]()

Looks like 2 Ai sols or hydras in there now.Questions to ask
- how long has it been sitting dry?
- how old is it?
- who made it?
Things to check
- Silicone around all the edges (use fingernail to see if it has separates from glass)
- Use a HIGH POWERED flashlight at all the edges to see if light has leaked through
- If it comes with no equipment, it's a good opportunity to get the equipment added in for cheap
Before you set it up
- Further inspection at home
- Leak Test for a day or two (or three)
- JUMP SCREEN (yes, you need one. Yes it's easy to make. Yes even with a rimless.)
Things I will make you buy
- A good, cheap light (SBReef Lights is what @saltyfilmfolks is referencing with his pictures)
- A few good powerheads
- A good skimmer

to start with yes. But eventually you should prob add a little more dry rock after they get cleaned out a bit.Do y'all think I could do 45lbs of rock in that tank? I have 30+ now
which tank you got again? the 4 series?
youll be fine to add one tang. at most two but the second will have to be a tang for 75g,X425. It’s about 2x4
just a tip tho, before you add the tang. just make sure you watch it for atleast a month at your lfs before purchasing. unless you have a qt tank.X425. It’s about 2x4
That's the hardest thing to do is give up live stockMy LFS had a really nice Scopas that I may have to grab. My tank is little small for her so I would have to give her up
YesDo y'all think I could do 45lbs of rock in that tank? I have 30+ now
I have always done 1lb per gallon, I have been reading now the school of thought is .5 per gallon.to start with yes. But eventually you should prob add a little more dry rock after they get cleaned out a bit.
Well I'm a shade over 1lbs per gallon in the 75 and about .7 in the 55gI have always done 1lb per gallon, I have been reading now the school of thought is .5 per gallon.
No way!@Katrina71 are you going to be able to sleep tonight .

