Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Why start another build thread just update this one. This has to be one the reatest thread on the forum.
Smart man. I like the way you think
 
Is that why he started wearing cargo pants? Now it makes sense!
Yeah, but i have a secret weapon.... Camo outfit. He'll never see it coming.
 
I'll be on sometime tonight.
WAit. what? I was going to ask if you were on xbox. please tell me this isnt what you mean by youll be on tonight.
 
I got a matchbox car stuck in my nose the last time I said that!
Funny you should say that. I broke my finger again at work yesterday and my coworker freaked out because I laughed. Another co-worker offered (jokingly) to pick my nose for me until the swelling went down. Lol
 
Funny you should say that. I broke my finger again at work yesterday and my coworker freaked out because I laughed. Another co-worker offered (jokingly) to pick my nose for me until the swelling went down. Lol
again?
 
@NY_Caveman I hope you are having a great birthday! I'm sorry I have been talking tank. Did you get cake?

Thank you! I am at an Elementary School talent show. Probably be 3 hours long. Ugh.
They probably serve beer, right?

 
IMG_20190131_142652564.jpg
two of these work?

That would probably do awesome for Phyto culturing, or lighting a shelf of T containers!


1bd870df8c5680169ebcbf73ed2db2ff.jpg


And before you say anything... YES. That will be one of my walls again, someday... I miss my furry spiders.

This time I will keep true spiders also... I want a Sicarius!

Six-Eyed-Sand-Spider-Burying-Herself.gif
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top