- Joined
- Jul 20, 2018
- Messages
- 3,143
- Reaction score
- 14,722
- Location
- The Island of New York
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
i guess we will be seeing a new build thread soon!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
serious for what? lol. no need. As long as @Crabby48 doesnt put my tang in his pocket... lolIf y'all promise not to get all serious.![]()
I got a matchbox car stuck in my nose the last time I said that!There are so many cool things I can put in there!
Smart man. I like the way you thinkWhy start another build thread just update this one. This has to be one the reatest thread on the forum.
Yeah, but i have a secret weapon.... Camo outfit. He'll never see it coming.Is that why he started wearing cargo pants? Now it makes sense!
WAit. what? I was going to ask if you were on xbox. please tell me this isnt what you mean by youll be on tonight.I'll be on sometime tonight.
Funny you should say that. I broke my finger again at work yesterday and my coworker freaked out because I laughed. Another co-worker offered (jokingly) to pick my nose for me until the swelling went down. LolI got a matchbox car stuck in my nose the last time I said that!
again?Funny you should say that. I broke my finger again at work yesterday and my coworker freaked out because I laughed. Another co-worker offered (jokingly) to pick my nose for me until the swelling went down. Lol
again?
@NY_Caveman I hope you are having a great birthday! I'm sorry I have been talking tank. Did you get cake?
How cute! We want pics! Do you not have the PTA flask?Thank you! I am at an Elementary School talent show. Probably be 3 hours long. Ugh.
They probably serve beer, right?
two of these work?![]()
nope. not at all. lolDid I mention I'm excited? Lol

