Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It is a sump.I like the stand too. One angle looks like its an AIO setup and the other looks like its running a sump. Im rooting for a sump!
Mom! you remembered! lol, got graded within 5 mins of me finishing. Got an A, but it wasnt 100%...@Musovski how did the test go???
i got one question wrong.I'm extremely proud of you!!!Mom! you remembered! lol, got graded within 5 mins of me finishing. Got an A, but it wasnt 100%...i got one question wrong.
Mom! you remembered! lol, got graded within 5 mins of me finishing. Got an A, but it wasnt 100%...i got one question wrong.



It'll give the tang more room to swim .The tank looks really nice. I think the shallow depth is a positive
Thanks Kat. also if you get this tank, does this mean you get scopas? ;JoyfulI'm extremely proud of you!!!
Told you. I was there waiting for you to show up.
If I took it for you, all of the questions would have been right.
All seriousness well done sir well done.
i got a question for hippie kid, which maybe he can guide me to the right spot. How do i maintain sps with higher nitrates?Height has been a major concern with Andrew. I know for sure he can handle this one solo.
Keep them consistent. That's how he does it.i got a question for hippie kid, which maybe he can guide me to the right spot. How do i maintain sps with higher nitrates?
i think if you were to only get one tang for that tank, you should be fine. Itll become the alpha of the tank.I think it may be a bit small for a Scopas. Andrew will be able to have his Mandarin though.
+1. Tanks Drew!Keep them consistent. That's how he does it.

