Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Full frontal
image.jpg
 
Mom! you remembered! lol, got graded within 5 mins of me finishing. Got an A, but it wasnt 100%... :( i got one question wrong.
:eek::eek:

If I took it for you, all of the questions would have been right. ;)

All seriousness well done sir well done.
 
:eek::eek:

If I took it for you, all of the questions would have been right. ;)

All seriousness well done sir well done.
Told you. I was there waiting for you to show up.
 
Height has been a major concern with Andrew. I know for sure he can handle this one solo.
i got a question for hippie kid, which maybe he can guide me to the right spot. How do i maintain sps with higher nitrates?
 
I think it may be a bit small for a Scopas. Andrew will be able to have his Mandarin though.
i think if you were to only get one tang for that tank, you should be fine. Itll become the alpha of the tank.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top