Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Natalie Wood died...

Is it bad that I had to Google her? (Before my time)

Oh and trying to piece the connection between her and "A View to a Kill" her sister Lana was in the Bond film "Diamonds Are Forever," Plenty O'Tool was her character... such endearing names they gave the Bond girls.
 
@fabutahoun we have been missing you
I am here ! Missing you all .
I traveled yesterday to Jordan for 3 weeks vacation. Trying to Spend as much time with my wife, kids and parents.
 
Is it bad that I had to Google her? (Before my time)

Oh and trying to piece the connection between her and "A View to a Kill" her sister Lana was in the Bond film "Diamonds Are Forever," Plenty O'Tool was her character... such endearing names they gave the Bond girls.
Or the one that makes me laugh. Ms. Galore.
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I am here ! Missing you all .
I traveled yesterday to Jordan for 3 weeks vacation. Trying to Spend as much time with my wife, kids and parents.

Enjoy!! We will still be here! When we miss you we can watch some of those vids you have in YouTube!! I like them
 
Good news! I found an organization that will spay/neuter our feral friends for free! Obviously, I'll make a donation. I was really worried I'd have to make a choice...

Well good but dang I was waiting for the invite for the traveling DocLaw show!! Haha
 
That is great news about the cats. BTW, I was randomly watching “View to a Kill” on VHS after finally getting the girls to sleep. Christopher Walken is so good in that movie.

He is good! Second time his name came up in this forum this week ..yikes!
 
IMG_20190524_214253235.jpg
007 on TV and this. A chill evening.

I watched “thunderbolt and light foot” last night with Clint Eastwood and a young Jeff bridges and the soon to be famous daisy duke! Haha
 
Ah, celebrities. Is there nothing they cannot do? It is “us” who lets them really. This is why I am watching VHS tapes. I cannot bring myself to buy a television. I would never pay for cable, but Netflix and Prime, you know, I like movies. Not trying to sound pretentious, just turns me off.


Similar to athletes!
 
So uh, how you go about catching a feral cat to spay/neuter? I mean I know how to trap wild animals but the feral cats we have at the plant look like they could skin the hide off a boar hog if it got too close... tranq darts or do you just get in quick with a syringe and hope you don't lose too much blood in the process?
 
I'm guessing it is normal for feral families to include daddy?

Yes they have Prides so to speak ... hunt separately but live and travel together as safety in numbers.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top