Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I have mine 88feet from the tank :cool:. The DOS can send water way over 100feet so no problem there
To do this you have to get a non repeater(passive) usb cable and run them to the Apex.(it took 4 25ft cables these to be exact- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006HDAAC2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The hard part was running the cables through the crawl space along with all the RO line the prime the dos unit which took 25 min. Rest was easy peasy :P

Just ordered three they will be here tomorrow. Think I only need two but I hate not having what I need.
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
4AA65E9B-ED2A-4ADB-BB53-0AB28033E4EC.jpeg

Poor little guy :(
 
That is great news about the cats. BTW, I was randomly watching “View to a Kill” on VHS after finally getting the girls to sleep. Christopher Walken is so good in that movie.
 
That is great news about the cats. BTW, I was randomly watching “View to a Kill” on VHS after finally getting the girls to sleep. Christopher Walken is so good in that movie.
He's a peculiar character. Good in pretty much anything. I still wonder about the night Natalie Wood died...
 
I suppose so. Some of the accounts from the Captain and witnesses at the tavern seem to indicate a love triangle. Not really sure between which parties though.

No telling with that group.
 
My dad said they were all in on it and he never commented on stuff like that.

He said that she was "doing something she shouldn't have been and wagner lost his mind". Then everyone helped cover it up.
 
Ah, celebrities. Is there nothing they cannot do? It is “us” who lets them really. This is why I am watching VHS tapes. I cannot bring myself to buy a television. I would never pay for cable, but Netflix and Prime, you know, I like movies. Not trying to sound pretentious, just turns me off.

 
I have mine 88feet from the tank :cool:. The DOS can send water way over 100feet so no problem there
To do this you have to get a non repeater(passive) usb cable and run them to the Apex.(it took 4 25ft cables these to be exact- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006HDAAC2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The hard part was running the cables through the crawl space along with all the RO line the prime the dos unit which took 25 min. Rest was easy peasy :P

Do you use regular 1/4” RO tubing to run that distance or all DOS tubing or did you connect the DOS tubing to regular RO tubing?
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top