Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

@crusso1993 We like you no matter what mood you are in, naughty or nice.

Awwww... shucks.... thank you!

@crusso1993 made me feel good today about being more active on the forum. Go figure, right? Love you folks.

One nice part is my missing you being around is genuine. I generally do not throw emotional statements around just for back patting or butt kissing.

@crusso1993 please insert the song Issues. I happen to love that one.

Here you go...

 
@Hemmdog - sending good vibes and juju for you and the tank.

I know you know this now; when having a tank sitter make sure to cover ALL the bases. Always a good idea to have a very, very clear list of do's and another very, very clear list of don'ts typed out, gone over with sitter and displayed next to tank(s).
 
@Hemmdog I hope you have a better day today. I think the temp fluctuating can absolutely allow your problems to start. I think that is exactly the trigger. So... you really might just have to wait this out. I would strongly suggest feeding a variety of good foods. I think that is basis of the immune system.
 
Yes. I must be on the underground railroad for stray hungry animals.

I know the feeling. I am the area squirrel whisperer. I get all the babies from trees cut down and nests falling out. I hand raise em and them stage release them...

178 cats found in West Bloomfield home: 'It was very disgusting'
Ann Zaniewski, Detroit Free PressPublished 7:33 p.m. ET May 20, 2019 | Updated 9:25 a.m. ET May 21, 2019

The owners of the home live elsewhere , one stray leads to 200:eek:
 
I just found my 3rd dead yellow coris wrasse behind my 90 this week. More interestingly enough I’ve never bought a yellow coris and I’m not missing any of my fish.

Whoa? What? Someone is trying to frame you!!
 



178 cats found in West Bloomfield home: 'It was very disgusting'
Ann Zaniewski, Detroit Free PressPublished 7:33 p.m. ET May 20, 2019 | Updated 9:25 a.m. ET May 21, 2019

The owners of the home live elsewhere , one stray leads to 200:eek:
I'm already stressed about 8. I can't imagine...
 
Been awhile since I checked in to the thread hope the tanks are good and all is well.
I am getting ready to get my AWC going and purchase a rabbitfish from Live aquaria or someone else that has small ones.
Two things I would love to have. The AWC is possible at least.

 
I am calling it "fairy tale ice castle", you can call it blue sponge if you wish! ;)
Bit of a rescape near it's corner later, I need sand bed space for one of the larger chalice! :)

DSC_0002 (1024x744).jpg
 
autowaterchange.jpg

This is the AWC unit next to my RO/DI. Not the best wire management but it works

Every time I think about how unhappy I am with my wire management, I go look at pictures of Simon's basement and I breathe a sigh of relief and tell myself I have done well. ;)
 
Every time I think about how unhappy I am with my wire management, I go look at pictures of Simon's basement and I breathe a sigh of relief and tell myself I have done well. ;)
I fell off the ladder yesterday trying to get the wires looking better(OCD) overhead so I have learned my lesson that if it works don't try and fix it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top