It's fine no need to apologize as I have moved on and am glad I did.@Manose I had no idea there was an issue with the store. I apologise.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's fine no need to apologize as I have moved on and am glad I did.@Manose I had no idea there was an issue with the store. I apologise.
I have mine 88feet from the tank. The DOS can send water way over 100feet so no problem there
To do this you have to get a non repeater(passive) usb cable and run them to the Apex.(it took 4 25ft cables these to be exact- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006HDAAC2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The hard part was running the cables through the crawl space along with all the RO line the prime the dos unit which took 25 min. Rest was easy peasy![]()

It could be worse.![]()
Poor little guy![]()
He's a peculiar character. Good in pretty much anything. I still wonder about the night Natalie Wood died...That is great news about the cats. BTW, I was randomly watching “View to a Kill” on VHS after finally getting the girls to sleep. Christopher Walken is so good in that movie.
I suppose so. Some of the accounts from the Captain and witnesses at the tavern seem to indicate a love triangle. Not really sure between which parties though.Ha! Everyone does.
I suppose so. Some of the accounts from the Captain and witnesses at the tavern seem to indicate a love triangle. Not really sure between which parties though.
I have mine 88feet from the tank. The DOS can send water way over 100feet so no problem there
To do this you have to get a non repeater(passive) usb cable and run them to the Apex.(it took 4 25ft cables these to be exact- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006HDAAC2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The hard part was running the cables through the crawl space along with all the RO line the prime the dos unit which took 25 min. Rest was easy peasy![]()
I just cut the barbd off on the DOS and use these as they screw on and make it able to use RO line with ease: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003YKF256/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1Do you use regular 1/4” RO tubing to run that distance or all DOS tubing or did you connect the DOS tubing to regular RO tubing?

