Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

When NASA was working on a way to write in space, they spent $250,000 on developing a zero G ink pen that never worked.
The Russians used a pencil.

:)
 
Pencil shavings are a B!+(# in space. https://twistedsifter.com/2017/07/the-nasa-space-pen-story-is-false/ ......Geeze Who Knew Fake News was a thing during the space race.;)
fisher-space-pen.jpg


The thang that worries me is the fangs. As an adult they have fangs from 1 to 1 1/2 inches.

Thankfully they don't bite often but flick hairs that act like fiberglass
I hate fiberglass ..and Spiders. I pay Good money to rid my house of them.

start with either Mexican red rump, chiliean rose, or a pink toe. Those are good starters .
STARTERS! ....What do you End with?
images
 
I used a space pen when I was doing sf duties in the air Force. I could write tickets in the rain. Always hated writting tickets.
When I was a kid I delivered pizza to SAFB The Pizza van had expired Plates, they never said a word because I was delivering to the Officers Club but on my exit They went Full commando on me and held me for 2 hours. no cavity search butt everything else....
And to top things off the owner never paid the ticket:mad:
 
When I was a kid I delivered pizza to SAFB The Pizza van had expired Plates, they never said a word because I was delivering to the Officers Club but on my exit They went Full commando on me and held me for 2 hours. no cavity search butt everything else....
And to top things off the owner never paid the ticket:mad:
When was this. I arrested a guy on Christmas day for having hash and ecstsy.
 
Well him and his gf shouldn't have thrown stuff at each other at the gate shack. Then they shouldn't have consented to a vehicle search by a k9. But they really shoud'nt had it in the car coming on a military base.
 
Well him and his gf shouldn't have thrown stuff at each other at the gate shack. Then they shouldn't have consented to a vehicle search by a k9. But they really shoud'nt had it in the car coming on a military base.
Stupid people! your supposed to stuff it in your paints...Geeeeze
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top