Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Nothing at that time. That is why we were in that field. I'll have to try to find a pic of me with the 60 on the Hummer. We had loads of fire power around. M60 and an m249 that the other fire team had. They wouldn't let's carry the m203. Something about lobbing gernades around base housing and a school wasn't good. Fully auto light machine guns(550 and 900 rpm) was ok. :confused:
 
We will have a great time as I will take you on a tour of one of the biggest and best Clownfish breeding facilities in the USA.


:)
 
I am getting two clowns while we are there for the little cube. I can't wait!

(which reminds me: "Self, put the little cooler in the car" Thanks, me, for the reminder!)
 
Super jealous. How far of a drive I wonder.
Come on down the more the merrier;)
Sustainable Aquatics
110 West Old Andrew Johnson Highway
Jefferson City, TN 37760
The Coral Reef shop where we are doing the study is down the street about a block.
 
IMG_20190125_162457179.jpg
IMG_20190125_162604151.jpg
Hippie kid's sps. (I told you it was growing well)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top