Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I kinda like the nuvo 112/150 but It's a little shallow
That 150 intreagues me. My 36x24x24 is my first "2 foot tank" and it's a little tall. It is sitting on a 36" stand so that may be part of my problem, but the rim of my tank is nose high. I need a ladder to do anything inside. Tank is 50" tall and I'm 58"... lol
 
I think the Nuvo would be excellent for little guys, but I'm not sure how Tangs would do in it.

The 150 would be fine. 48x36x20 is fine for a purple or yellow tang. Most peole would keep them in a 120, which is 48x24x24.

That 150 intreagues me. My 36x24x24 is my first "2 foot tank" and it's a little tall. It is sitting on a 36" stand so that may be part of my problem, but the rim of my tank is nose high. I need a ladder to do anything inside. Tank is 50" tall and I'm 58"... lol

That is actually my "realistic" dream tank for my current living space (36x24x24). I have NO idea why that is such a hard size tank to find... It's almost perfect for most people that are space limited!!

The 150 int looks promising actually.. It's the only thing i've seen that wouldn't be a LONG custom wait for a 30-36" depth (Front to back depth).

I would very much like a 180 gallon standard tank, but something that's 36" like that might be better overall for me.
 
That is actually my "realistic" dream tank for my current living space (36x24x24). I have NO idea why that is such a hard size tank to find... It's almost perfect for most people that are space limited!!

That is why I got it. In the spot I have my tank I could fit a standard 120, but have 4-5" from the wall and the fireplace on either side. The 90 gives me over a foot of space on either side. It's funny to think I'm space restrained in my 25'x15' living room... just gotta rearrange.
 
That is why I got it. In the spot I have my tank I could fit a standard 120, but have 4-5" from the wall and the fireplace on either side. The 90 gives me over a foot of space on either side. It's funny to think I'm space restrained in my 25'x15' living room... just gotta rearrange.

I'm definitely space limited in my 18'x12' bedroom D:
 
Says he is space restrained...

Has 90 gallon reef, 36 gallon bowfront amazon planted and setting up a 20g drop off, all in same living room...

Plus, a 5g betta tank on the kitchen counter.

No, I do not have an addiction. It is an obsession.
 
Says he is space restrained...

Has 90 gallon reef, 36 gallon bowfront amazon planted and setting up a 20g drop off, all in same living room...

Plus, a 5g betta tank on the kitchen counter.

No, I do not have an addiction. It is an obsession.

I want one of everything.

Reef tank, frag tank, palaudarium, small planted tank, and vivarium.

www.blackjungle.com -- Basically the BRS of planted terrariums/vivariums. Don't let the front page fool you, you can get awesome carnivorous pitcher plants, or really cool vines for like $5-8. Front page has some expensive weird stuff thats priced heavily. LOTS of cool stuff there.
 
I want one of everything.

Reef tank, frag tank, palaudarium, small planted tank, and vivarium.

www.blackjungle.com -- Basically the BRS of planted terrariums/vivariums. Don't let the front page fool you, you can get awesome carnivorous pitcher plants, or really cool vines for like $5-8. Front page has some expensive weird stuff thats priced heavily. LOTS of cool stuff there.
I want a vivarium with dart frogs. I used to want an emerald tree boa, but that has kind of passed...
 
I want a vivarium with dart frogs. I used to want an emerald tree boa, but that has kind of passed...

Well black jungle separates the types of plants by the regions biome to match the species of frog you want, so everything is legit natural. They also have specials on dart frogs too.

So if you want a certain type of dart frog, they will set you up with plants that match the environment that frog is naturally found. So you can make something really cool. You can also get the ExoTerra 8x8x12 on amazon for like $35 so you can setup a little one cheaply
 
Well black jungle separates the types of plants by the regions biome to match the species of frog you want, so everything is legit natural. They also have specials on dart frogs too.

So if you want a certain type of dart frog, they will set you up with plants that match the environment that frog is naturally found. So you can make something really cool. You can also get the ExoTerra 8x8x12 on amazon for like $35 so you can setup a little one cheaply
I was just looking at their site. The azureus have always been my favorite. Such a pretty blue.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top