Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I was just looking at their site. The azureus have always been my favorite. Such a pretty blue.

Yeah they've been around for 24 years now. And if you search their gallery you will find astounding vivariums and terrariums. I think the difference between a vivarium and terrarium is if it has animals in it...

But yeah, they're a one stop shop and their prices are among the best if you ever want to find most everything in one place.
 
The twins are 18" tall, I love shallow tanks. :)
My new nano drop off is 17" but on a 4" pedestal. It'll be at a great height for viewing on the 36" cabinet. The 24" tall tank is nice, but I cannot reach the bottom without a ladder.
 
Hello,

Sorry it’s been a few since I have been able to catch up but wow so much it’s awesome. Maybe I should give you my 240 and make room for my 425. Isn’t getting a new tank exciting but exhaustive:) in a good sense :)
 
Hello,

Sorry it’s been a few since I have been able to catch up but wow so much it’s awesome. Maybe I should give you my 240 and make room for my 425. Isn’t getting a new tank exciting but exhaustive:) in a good sense :)
I'm excited to see your new mega tank!
 
Sorry sorry, wrong journal! ;)

DSC08536 (1024x755).jpg
 
Chalices is the common name, scientificly they Belong to many species under different genera like Echinophyllia, Oxypora in addition to few more. These genera also belongs to different families.

Pectiniidae was a family of stony corals, commonly known as chalice corals, but the name is no longer considered valid.
 
@Salty Lemon do your firefish eat like pigs?
I wouldn't say any more than normal. I feed them just as often as my other fish. Generally some type of frozen meaty diet. About your question yesterday (how many in a tank) -- I did some research. It appears in the wild they hang out in groups, but in a tank, you are correct. It is best to keep them as a single or as a mated pair -- unless you have a big tank. My tank is 210 gal, so my three have a bit of room. That is probably why they aren't having problems with each other. For now at least. :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top