Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

IMG_20190126_140145877.jpg
 
We got to see the above pair spawning. The female laid eggs and the male took care of the eggs. It was amazing!!! Sustainable Aquatics is the coolest place you could spend the day!
 
I was amazed at how clean the hatchery was! I didn't see a single defect clown. They were all very healthy!! They really care about the condition of the fish and corals. We saw some magic today!
 
@Robin Haselden you have GOT to come here for your clowns!!! There is a new variety you'd love!

I'd just have to look around... I couldn't part with my Bonnie and Clyde. They've been with me for 2 years now. I like their orange faces too much.

Pic from when I got them, Bonnie was just 2". Shes almost 4" now... very big girl. I estimate them around 4-5 years old.

FB_IMG_1548553808590.jpg
 
I'd just have to look around... I couldn't part with my Bonnie and Clyde. They've been with me for 2 years now. I like their orange faces too much.

Pic from when I got them, Bonnie was just 2". Shes almost 4" now... very big girl. I estimate them around 4-5 years old.

FB_IMG_1548553808590.jpg
I meant for the new drop off tank.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top