Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

This was an awesome today with you guys!:) I think times like these are so good for our soul and body. Thank you guys for a wonderful day!!!;)
Andrew was blown away! He talked non-stop on the way home. :) Thank you for being kind to my son, it meant a lot to me!
 
Andrew was blown away! He talked non-stop on the way home. :)
He is an amazing boy and will be a leader in whatever field he chooses one day. Today made me feel like a million dollars being able to talk to and help teach such a young bright mind.
 
He is an amazing boy and will be a leader in whatever field he chooses one day. Today made me feel like a million dollars being able to talk to and help teach such a young bright mind.
He already called his friends...said it was the coolest thing ever!
 
This was an awesome today with you guys!:) I think times like these are so good for our soul and body. Thank you guys for a wonderful day!!!;)


Thank you and Matt for a wonderful day! We all had such a blast. Ryan says thanks as well.

The babies are drip acclimating as I type this.

What babies? Some may ask:

8779.jpeg


Guys, when I tell you these are the finest pair of Wyoming Whites there is, I kid you not. Matt, the owner of Sustainable, hand picked them for me. I am in shock at the quality.

Not one dead fish in the place out of 10s of thousands we saw.
 
@Katrina71 and the hippie kid really made our day showing up and putting up with a couple fish nerds and their work.

It was a blast.

I will post more pics in my thread and the video of the spawn!
 
@Katrina71 and the hippie kid really made our day showing up and putting up with a couple fish nerds and their work.

It was a blast.

I will post more pics in my thread and the video of the spawn!
You got video? Awesome!!!
 
IMG_20190126_174024313.jpg
Hippie kid in front of a huge toadstool at The Coral Reef.
My goal in life is to grow my toadstool this big and have my future kids whenever i have them take a pic in front like this
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top