- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 37,351
- Reaction score
- 211,006
Dang. Mom is the last to know. Again.Yes.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dang. Mom is the last to know. Again.Yes.
Dang. Mom is the last to know. Again.
My mouth is literally hanging open!
My leather is going to need a little rock wedging.
I think you may have given me a better solution. It's a big fella!Find unwaxed dental floss or a rubber band. It's better than wedging
Thanks for the offer, mybe something that have a lot of black like midnight or blacker ice. And these long fin looks stunning hard to choose@fabutahoun you would be impressed with how healthy the fish are! Now I'm curious what type you would want? I will gladly select anything you might want myself!
My Mandarin would hunt frozen food drifting along the bottom. I think the question is if pellets/frozen could be the primary method of feeding or is it only supplemental?@Brew12 @Katrina71 FWIW my mandarin takes pelletts and frozen. The key is actually getting it to him. He hunts pods nonstop or whenever hes not admiring his relection. What I try doing is to simply supplement with the pellets and frozen. Ill kill all flow aside from the return and feed 1st on the opposite side of the tank to lure away the savages. Then take a pinch or baster of frozen and send back to the mandarins side. So long as it hits the bottom he’ll take.
All that said If yoy get him a suppmental feeding once a day or every other day I think he’ll be plenty happy. Mines been housed with as many as 3 pod hunting wrasse and never a problem or food shortage.
My feeling is itll always be supplemental but I see what youre getting at. In a smaller system with no other competition I feel it can work. I wouldnt try in 10g but an established 30ish gallon I feel like can work. JMOMy Mandarin would hunt frozen food drifting along the bottom. I think the question is if pellets/frozen could be the primary method of feeding or is it only supplemental?
Well duh! Yes!@Katrina71 mom, wanna sneak peak of a new coral I gots?
Well duh! Yes!
Open the bowl!

