- Joined
- Feb 24, 2017
- Messages
- 9,245
- Reaction score
- 35,072
- Location
- South Carolina
- What state or country do you live in
- South Carolina
@Katrina71 you did show the hippie kid Aku's video, right?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'll find a tank at the right price. I have faith.
Yes and he said " I'm getting one of those" I told him he was eating LRS too. I understand his love affair.@Katrina71 you did show the hippie kid Aku's video, right?
That's 300 gallons, right? How to you reach the middle...? Asking for a, um... vertically challenged "friend."We gotta find you that 48x48x30 cube.
That's 300 gallons, right? How to you reach the middle...? Asking for a, um... vertically challenged "friend."
She wears heels on a step ladder? 4" + 30" step ladder...that'll workThat's 300 gallons, right? How to you reach the middle...? Asking for a, um... vertically challenged "friend."
Andrew has one! We can share.Grabbers like the Coralife** one that's rust proof.
I think the Nuvo would be excellent for little guys, but I'm not sure how Tangs would do in it.I kinda like the nuvo 112/150 but It's a little shallow
That 150 intreagues me. My 36x24x24 is my first "2 foot tank" and it's a little tall. It is sitting on a 36" stand so that may be part of my problem, but the rim of my tank is nose high. I need a ladder to do anything inside. Tank is 50" tall and I'm 58"... lolI kinda like the nuvo 112/150 but It's a little shallow
I think the Nuvo would be excellent for little guys, but I'm not sure how Tangs would do in it.
That 150 intreagues me. My 36x24x24 is my first "2 foot tank" and it's a little tall. It is sitting on a 36" stand so that may be part of my problem, but the rim of my tank is nose high. I need a ladder to do anything inside. Tank is 50" tall and I'm 58"... lol
That is actually my "realistic" dream tank for my current living space (36x24x24). I have NO idea why that is such a hard size tank to find... It's almost perfect for most people that are space limited!!
That is why I got it. In the spot I have my tank I could fit a standard 120, but have 4-5" from the wall and the fireplace on either side. The 90 gives me over a foot of space on either side. It's funny to think I'm space restrained in my 25'x15' living room... just gotta rearrange.
Says he is space restrained...
Has 90 gallon reef, 36 gallon bowfront amazon planted and setting up a 20g drop off, all in same living room...
Plus, a 5g betta tank on the kitchen counter.
No, I do not have an addiction. It is an obsession.
I want a vivarium with dart frogs. I used to want an emerald tree boa, but that has kind of passed...I want one of everything.
Reef tank, frag tank, palaudarium, small planted tank, and vivarium.
www.blackjungle.com -- Basically the BRS of planted terrariums/vivariums. Don't let the front page fool you, you can get awesome carnivorous pitcher plants, or really cool vines for like $5-8. Front page has some expensive weird stuff thats priced heavily. LOTS of cool stuff there.
I want a vivarium with dart frogs. I used to want an emerald tree boa, but that has kind of passed...
I was just looking at their site. The azureus have always been my favorite. Such a pretty blue.Well black jungle separates the types of plants by the regions biome to match the species of frog you want, so everything is legit natural. They also have specials on dart frogs too.
So if you want a certain type of dart frog, they will set you up with plants that match the environment that frog is naturally found. So you can make something really cool. You can also get the ExoTerra 8x8x12 on amazon for like $35 so you can setup a little one cheaply

