- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 37,351
- Reaction score
- 211,006
You guys can have some of minesame actually. im looking for a frag of it as we speak... maybe a colony..![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You guys can have some of minesame actually. im looking for a frag of it as we speak... maybe a colony..![]()
You guys can have some of mine
. a katrina raised frag?woah! i want! dangit mom, i dont have enough room for this!Google blue devil finger leather...now that's a cool one!
is it gold crown or yellow toadstool? or are those different?I am looking for a gold crown toadstool. Y'all keep an eye out.
i googled it, now i want one.I think it's interchangeable.
That gets very expensive.I mean you can buy live pods once every few weeks or once a month and dump them in your tank

They do look kinda sad.
What a cutie!My little watchman and came out to say hi![]()

Actually I didn't mind his coral addiction, I minded him trying to eat my hi fin goby.Fish only tank I hope![]()

