So am I.Kinda bummed.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So am I.Kinda bummed.![]()
I have been looking for it. I have never seen it for sale here.
Dang. That’s so weird.I have sad news. My new leather did not survive. He started turning black. I removed him from the tank and said a tearful goodbye. He was a fresh cut. I have already sent the store an email to possibly get another one.
It's 26 here.for all of you in warmer weather, I hate all of you right now .;Woot
That is beautiful.
I have never had a fresh cut. I feel bad that he didn't make it.Got mine for free from a buddy. It shrunk up for about 3 weeks and is now making a comeback. He warned me that it did the same thing in his tank and he almost threw it out.
Lucky for me he didn't
That is beautiful.
Show me!It does sting when you lose one.
I hope it grows as quickly as the little nub of pink devils hand he gave me a week before it. That thing is literally 6 times the size it was.

