Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

SBreeflight makes one , a ton of eBay cheapies, any 56k t5 from Home Depot fixture. Current orbit led makes em. Fluval makes em. You can put an orange or amber gel on a old reef black box. And run it at a 1:1 w b ratio. Fwiw , a black box and most reef led are usually about 16k native color.
 
Ok you guys...looking for a very very blue sps for the hippie kid. Any suggestions? This is a surprise for him.

Blue matrix, ice fire echinata, blue millepora

Oregon Tort is on my wish list but can't find it here.
 
Ok you guys...looking for a very very blue sps for the hippie kid. Any suggestions? This is a surprise for him.
I'm way far behind. Miss a few days and I'm over 10 pages in the dust.

The prettiest blue acro out there is the oldie but goodie Oregon Tort. Nothing gets as blue.

Blue stylo is pretty also, I used to have a very pretty one.
 
I found an Oregon tort. :) We are waiting to ship until next week when the forecast warms up.
Nice !!! I bet that the little reefer is very excited about it :)
 
Spam corals, ... the token English person will potentially be snowed in tomorrow, Southwest England, I hate snow! ;)

DSC_0003 (1024x706).jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top