Yup. No worries.Coralife labels them as daylight 10,000k
My sunglasses are HD. Not sure if it’s 1920x108o pixels or 720x1080.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yup. No worries.Coralife labels them as daylight 10,000k

It’s a pretty bulb. A good one to use to buld the base kelvin.
Yes.@saltyfilmfolks will those fixtures work for him?
You are welcome anytime! Thank you for helping out.Yes plants/ algae prefer the more yellow light. Hence grow lights being more yellow
Yes plants/ algae prefer the more yellow light. Hence grow lights being more yellow
Absolutely. I actually give a class.@saltyfilmfolks when I visit California, can you have flashcards to explain lighting to me better? I promise to buy the drinks.

Thanks for the crash course on lights spectrumAbsolutely. I actually give a class.
It’s at a bar.
Conveniently.
Coral light needs.
![]()
Green plant light needs.
![]()
This is 6500k (56k is almost completely even “full spectrum”
![]()
This illustrates why and daylight bulb between 4,000 and 10,000 will grow coral. It contains all the colors coral and plants need.
Visually it may not suit your personal tastes.
A myth buster note ,
algae and plants NEED blue light. (Sky blue , ocean blue , evolution)
Nah. Don't be. Somebody's lighting project. I have a lot of trouble understanding lighting.???? im lost
i mean, id like to learn but ive got a lot on plate to try to learn lighting. lol. Anyone want to take an exam for me?Nah. Don't be. Somebody's lighting project. I have a lot of trouble understanding lighting.
pretty good rainbow collection i must say.The Lovers, The Dreamers, and Musovski...
Topographic Anatomy@Musovski what's the subject

