Oh I would fail that one. Give me business, politics, theology I'm good. Anatomy means I'm lost like an Easter egg
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
it aint that bad. It isnt really what you think it is. Its pretty much just being able to recognize where parts of the body are... mainly arteries, veins, muscle connections...Oh I would fail that one. Give me business, politics, theology I'm good. Anatomy means I'm lost like an Easter egg
nice.I’m pretty good at body parts, well, I was , before I got married.
![]()
.... honestly i forgot about that song.The shin bone's connected to the...sorry, now that song is stuck in my head.
@najer I want snow pics!

I'm jealous!I got to work and spent a couple of hours and made sure all stock pockets were full and weekly check list signed off, home by 11, now to hibernate!
![]()
anybody want a medusa worm? i was thinking about it but im not sure about it. https://www.liveaquaria.com/divers-den/product/447662/medusa-worm
i saw them through MileHighReefers on YT. they seem coolThat worm is awesome looking AND peaceful.
I would only put that in an established 120g+ aquarium. One that big anyway. The worm is 20"! Now say a 3" worm would be good in much smaller established tanks
Haven't heard of them being kept before.
that means Scopas TANG!!!!And BTW, that's more along the lines of 70+ gallons.

